PT Atlas Copco Fluidcon is part of the Mining and Rock Excavation Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. As a leading Service company, we represent and service, Atlas Copco mining machines as well as other leading brands in the industry.
We provide products and service - compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment. With headquarters in Sweden, our global reach spans more than 160 markets. We have office, factories, and company operations in approximately 80 countries and a staff of nearly 33 000 people. We are committed to developing our people, with a minimum of 40 hours training per person per year so then the opportunity to grow is unlimited.
Atlas Copco, as an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in our workforce.
Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity
Trainee Hydraulic Technician
Nusa Tenggara Barat - Sumbawa
- Work based on the assignment given by Foreman/Planner.
- Handle, report and record any problems in the field to his direct supervisor
- Disassemble and diagnose hydraulic and mechanical components, report and repair components.
- Identify and assemble hose and fittings.
- Identify faulty components and parts of Hydraulic components and hose fitting.
- Conduct repair and trouble shooting for hydraulic components.
- Create daily activity report and system checking.
- Responsible for all tools and company equipments while on duty in the field or workshop.
- Assist with developing preventative maintenance systems.
- Comply with safety procedures and committed with the implementation.
- Follow the rules determine by company or customer to do the job.
- Work on site as part of a team and be willing to learn and show leader ship and initiative.
- Create transaction documents and internal/external report.
- Support customer on site with technical issue and submit reports
- Proactive in collecting sales opportunities information on site
- Discipline in implementing HSE standard on site
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Diploma in Mechanical/Electric
- Having 2 years experience as technician in the similar industry
- It would be advantageous if posses: Basic mechanical knowledge, Basic tooling knowledge, Knowledge of hose and fitting, Basic hydraulic knowledge, Basic safety knowledge, Basic electrical knowledge,
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, AutoCad, Visio)
- Personality requirements: Achievement Motivation, Initiative, Teamwork, Could work under pressure, Customer service orientation, Willing to learn and become a respected leader